Arriving by air?
Did you know that 60% of North America’s population is located within a 90-minute flight of Niagara Falls? With three international airports, all less than 125 km away, getting to Niagara Falls is a breeze. Guests won’t arrive fatigued from travel and will have more time to enjoy all there is to see and do in Niagara Falls.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport – 125km | 74 minutes
Serving a network of over 120 destinations, Canada’s largest airport is the central hub for domestic and international air travel.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport – 50km | 46 minutes
Offering non-stop service to 22 airports in 18 cities across the U.S., this airport features 100 daily flights and connects Niagara Falls to the greater Buffalo area.
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport – 86km | 62 minutes
With direct flights to 11 destinations, this airport also provides connecting service to over 25 domestic and international destinations.
Arriving by car?
Conveniently accessible via the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), visitors take a scenic drive past picturesque vineyards, the shores of Lake Ontario, and the sky-high Niagara Escarpment. Only 90-minutes from downtown Toronto, it’s easy to step into Niagara Falls and be surprised by its beauty.
Coming from Hamilton or the Greater Toronto Area? GO Transit has routes extending to communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe or if you’re a fan of the train VIA Rail Canada is a great option too.
Over 100 million Americans live within an 8-hour or 500-mile drive of Niagara Falls, making it a major gateway for U.S.-Canada border travel. The destination can easily be accessed via any one of four international bridge crossings:
- Peace Bridge – 30km | 35 minutes
- Rainbow Bridge – 5km | 10 minutes
- Whirlpool Bridge – 7km | 12 minutes
- Lewiston Bridge – 14km | 25 minutes
Email or call now to ask us about:
- Easy shuttle service from airports in Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo
- Direct transportation options from downtown Toronto, including train, bus and GO Train and new daily flights to Niagara from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- WEGO Niagara Falls, our easy-to-navigate transit system designed specifically for visitors