Did you know that 60% of North America’s population is located within a 90-minute flight from Niagara Falls? With three international airports, all less than 125 km away, getting to Niagara Falls is a breeze. Guests won’t arrive fatigued from travel and will have more time to enjoy all there is to see and do in Niagara Falls.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport to Niagara Falls: 125 km | 74 minutes
Serving a network of over 120 destinations, Canada’s largest airport is the central hub for domestic and international air travel.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 50 kilometers | 46 minutes
Offering non-stop service to 22 airports in 18 cities across the U.S., this airport features 100 daily flights and connects Niagara Falls to the greater Buffalo area.
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport 86 kilometers | 62 minutes
With direct flights to 11 destinations, this airport also provides connecting service to over 25 domestic and international destinations.
Arriving by car? That’s a relaxing option too.
Conveniently accessible via the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), visitors from all parts can make their way to Niagara on a scenic drive past picturesque vineyards, the shores of Lake Ontario, and the scenic Niagara Escarpment. Only 90-minutes from downtown Toronto, it’s easy to step out of the GTA into Niagara’s beautiful scenery.
Coming from Hamilton or the Greater Toronto Area? GO Transit has routes extending to communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe or if you’re a fan of the train VIA Rail Canada is a great option too.
Over 100 million Americans live within an 8-hour or 500-mile drive of Niagara Falls, making it a major gateway for U.S.-Canada border travel. The destination can easily be accessed via any one of four international bridge crossings:
- Peace Bridge – 30 kilometers | 35 minutes
- Rainbow Bridge – 5 kilometers | 10 minutes
- Whirlpool Bridge – 7 kilometers | 12 minutes
- Lewiston Bridge – 14 kilometers | 25 minutes
Canada, and more specifically, Niagara Falls, is an ideal setting for any meeting, convention or incentive travel program. Business Events Canada has prepared a handy guide that tells you everything you need to know about planning an event in Canada, including the Canada Border Services Agency’s (CBSA) streamlined and efficient processes.
Getting around Niagara Falls
Exploring Niagara Falls is easy for delegates thanks to WEGO, a fully-integrated, year-round transit system that provides a seamless connection between destination attractions, hotels, and convention facilities.
Email or call now to ask us about:
- Easy shuttle service from airports in Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo
- Direct transportation options from downtown Toronto, including train, bus and GO Train and new daily flights to Niagara from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- WEGO, our easy-to-navigate transit system designed specifically for visitors