The advantage to pairing with Niagara Falls Business Events is that each time you share an RFP for your next event with us*, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to score $1000. Unlimited entries allowed!
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada (including Quebec) and the United States (including Puerto Rico) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old or older at the time of entry and who otherwise meet the requirements set out in these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Employees (and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with any such employee) of Niagara Falls Business Events and Niagara Convention & Civic Centre Inc., as well as their members or affiliated companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) the Official Rules and (b) the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Official Rules are subject to amendment by the Sponsor and are not subject to counter-offer.
3. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. To enter the Contest, you must submit a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) or a lead (“Lead”) through Niagara Falls Business Events’ Account Directors and/or communication channels (e.g., website, Cvent, etc.). Both an RFP and a Lead refer to any event with 50 people or more in attendance, with or without room nights. Receipt of the RFP or Lead at any time during the Entry Period will be considered an entry, which will be entered at www.fallsmeetings.com/pss-rfp/ (“Entry”), and followed by a confirmation email. Each RFP or Lead counts as one (1) Entry. Multiple entries (“Entries”) are accepted, provided that each RFP or Lead is different from all other Entries. A previously submitted Entry, namely, an identical RFP or Lead, cannot be submitted again by one or more people. Entrants are not permitted to submit multiple Entries by using multiple/different names, identities, or email addresses, or through any other methods. The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may reject entrants from participating in the Contest if the Entry is not submitted and received in accordance with these Official Rules during the corresponding Entry Period. The decisions of the Sponsor in this respect are final.
4. Prize: One (1) winner (“Winner) will receive one (1) Visa Gift card valued at $1000.00 CAD (“Prize”). The Winner is solely responsible for any additional costs, taxes or fees not expressly described herein including and without limitation, all personal expenses of any kind. The Prize must be accepted “as is” and cannot be redeemed for its cash value.
5. Drawing: On or about Friday, November 22, 2019, at 6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada L2G 3Y9, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential Winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
6. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: The Sponsor will send an email to the potential winner within 48-hours of the completed draw. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within a one week period after being selected, the potential winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Prize will be only delivered to the confirmed Winner. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the eligibility criteria as set out in these Official Rules, the Sponsor will have the right to disqualify such potential winner and draw an alternate potential winner. All decisions made by the Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Contest are final and binding.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Niagara Falls Business Events, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the Prize or any component thereof, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the Prize or any component thereof. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
8. Modification/Termination: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, tampering, viruses, technical problems or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, either: (a) cancel the Contest; (b) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend, or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof at its discretion without advance or further notice.
9. Québec: For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the Prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. Disputes: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the conduct of the Contest or the awarding of the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Ontario, Canada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ontario, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ontario, Canada.